*This is a sponsored post written by me for ParrotUncle.com
Lighting is especially important this time of year when the days are shorter and you come home each
evening afternoon to a dark house (seriously, makes me want to go to bed at 7pm 🙂 ) I also now understand the importance of great lighting for taking blog photos! All of that is true, but we also want our lighting to look good, am I right? The type of lighting we choose can totally set the tone of a room and we want it to reflect our style.
I spent some time on ParrotUncle.com to try and determine my lighting style. Parrot Uncle offers tons of affordable options no matter what your style. They also offer free shipping and free returns on orders over $50! This is a great time to shop Parrot Uncle…their Big Holidays Sale is going on now and will last until Christmas (all products are between 20% and 50% off)
Some of my favorites:
- Antique Wooden Pendant Light with Candle Shape Lights– This light is perfect! So gorgeous and I love the distressed look!
- 6 Lights Rustic Style Hemp Rope Pendant Light– The rope on this pendant light gives it such a cozy, rustic feel.
- Globe Shape Wooden Pendant Light with Crystal Ornaments– This globe shape light has elements of wood, metal and even crystals which is perfect if you’re like me and not sure which style you fall into.
- 12 Lights Rustic Faux Resin Antler Chandelier– Antlers definitely add a rustic vibe- this makes me want to curl up near a fire in a cabin somewhere! 🙂
- Vintage Industrial Style Matte Black Iron Cage Pendant Light– I think this light would work in almost any home.
- 3 Lights Vintage Style Pendant Light with Cylinder Clear Glass Shade– Don’t these remind you of a vintage glass jug?
- 5 Downward Lights Iron Pipe Chandelier with Vintage Industrial Flavor– This iron pipe light is the ultimate in industrial style.
- Industrial Style Pendant Light with a Cage Frame and Umbrella Shade– I think this might be my favorite light of them all…and so affordable! I’m imagining a group of 3 over a kitchen island (if I had a kitchen island 🙁 )
This Tiffany Style Lighting is like artwork for your home!
- 8″ 6 Lights Blue Stained Glass Mediterranean Tiffany Pendant Lamp– How gorgeous is that blue stained glass?
- Tiffany Style Lotus Leaf Flush Mount with Stained Glass Shade– If you like the Tiffany Style but you’re looking for something a little more subtle, this one is perfect!
- Tiffany Style Cylinder Pendant Light with Shade of Colorful Wafers– This pendant light is so unique it really caught my eye!
- Parrot Uncle Tiffany Floor Lamps– This website has a variety of floor lamps as well.
- 9 Lights Modern Style Glass Shade Chrome Iron Pendant Light– Modern is not normally my style but this is definitely a statement piece!
- Two Layers Pendant Light with Stainless Laser-cut Exterior– This laser cut detail is beautiful.
- 20″ Modern Style Flush Mount with Drum Shape Shade and Crystal Pendants– STUNNING! I would probably wash dishes in an evening gown if I had this light 🙂
- Modern Style Pumpkin Shade Wooden Pendant Light– Modern but still has that wooden look that I love so much!
So, I probably fall somewhere between rustic and industrial. What’s your style?
No matter what your prefer, I’m sure you can find the perfect light for your home at Parrot Uncle. I mean if it’s good enough for Joanna Gaines, then it works for me!
*I received compensation for writing this post on behalf of ParrotUncle.com but all opinions are 100% my own